Sunday, June 05, 2005

A father's love




"I remember the birth of my first born son in September 1986. I remember the pacing of the halls as I anxiously awaited the moment. I remember comforting my wife as best I could through the experience......

I was the proudest papa in the world with the birth of my little boy and cried as he appeared. I was only 21 at the time. Ten fingers, ten toes, his mothers radiance and his father's good looks, what could possibly go wrong?

My son was born two months premature with many complications and so it began. He was immediately moved to the intensive care unit.............


16 days later I finally was able to hold him for the first time. I held him close to my heart, my tears falling upon his face, I kissed his forehead and told him I would forever love him as he breathed his last breath............"

This is a note I received from my friend Burnaby Batman. I'm sharing it, with his permission, because it clearly shows that fathers love their children deeply, and even when they are separated, in this case by death, they do not forget about them.

B.Bat can be found here Fathers4Justice-Canada

Justice is coming

No comments:

Popular Posts